September 22, 2010

September Challenge by Missy


Reader Missy submitted this layout for the September Border Punch Challenge.  She said,
"for the September Challenge I used my EK Success book binder punch on my layout about my summer reading list. I love to read so when I signed my boys up for the summer reading program at the library, I signed up too. I started reading the Stephanie Plum series and I couldn't stop! I read all sixteen of her books in just a few weeks! I usually don't scrap about "things" like this, most of my layouts are of my kids. I am trying to add more stuff about me to our albums, so my kids can know a few little things about me!

Here are some of the other things that I used.
Jenny Bowlin pp
DCWV pp
Tim Holtz stamps and tiny attacher
Cricut w/ Street Sign
twill ribbon,
Frame by Making Memories
Prima and Paper Studio flowers
CTMH ink
Studio Tree stamps
EK Sucess punch


Thanks for all the challenges to get me to use my stash! Although I still keep buying more new stuff than I need, but at least I am making some room for it!"  You can visit Missy's blog HERE.

Now it's your turn to take one of our challenges.  See all the details below in:  September Challenge, Pagerize This Challenge, or Frugal Friday Tip Challenge.  Just send a picture of your project along with a description to scrappinpsycho@live.com.  Can't wait to see your contribution.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Anything with pictures of books on it I'm going to LOVE!! I love JE too!! Her books are hilarious! I love your layout too. I love the pops of blue with the text paper - so cool. You really did a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that notebook punch. I've been meaning to do a page about the books i love. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - I love that border punch - and using it on this page is so fitting! Your whole layout is great!

    Thanks for sharing here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Missy! Congratulations on being featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..love this layout Missy. I'm also a Stephanie Plum fan...(how can you not love Joe Morelli & Ranger??...and Lulu & Grandma Mazur...oh...don't get me started!!!).... So glad you've joined us for some fun!!!
    (oh & your TITLE is just PLUM creative!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and all of the embellies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool layout! I enjoy reading too!

    ReplyDelete