April 22, 2011

Pagerize Karen by Wendy C.

Reader Wendy submitted this layout for the Pagerize This #9 Challenge. She said:

I love that Karen wanted us to use mementos on our layout. I have so much stuff laying around that I really want to include in some of my pages. This was the perfect motivation to scrap these pictures from my first Chicago Wolves Hockey game. I was able to include the cover of the pocket calendar, the brochure with a picture of the team mascot and our tickets! Thanks for the inspiration Karen!

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #9. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Very cool layout!! Great use of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were able to use so much memorabilia on your page! It's a great lift of the original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of memorabilia! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat layout Wendy!! I love how you used your tickets and other memorabilia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job - love how you used the tickets and memorabilia! Great Pagerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Wendy!! Great job using memorablia!!

    ReplyDelete