September 28, 2011

September Grid Challenge by Laurie


Reader Laurie submitted this layout for the September Grid Challenge.  She said:

Here is my submission for the grid challenge (better late than never). I had some paper that was already a grid of squares, and then I made a larger grid of four squares, tilted it, and put the pictures on that. This was definitely something that used up papers, letters, and embellishment stickers in my stash!
Thanks!
Laurie

Now it's your turn to take the September GRID Challenge. See all the details HERE!   

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love the bright colors and those pictures are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, I really adore the bright happy colors you used on your grid! The layout just really POPS!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super happy challenge, love it.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Love your title and the bright colors. Great job with the grid challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I remember seeing this thing on the highway as a kid! I love that you documented it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout, I love how you did the journaling.

    ReplyDelete