October 24, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Joni

Hi all....it's Joni here!!! Now, I was making this layout for my mom (photo is her and her 2 remaining living siblings ... shes on the right)....and I grabbed a 7Gypsies tag that had this cute "family" quote...and realized it was perfect to share here!!! I love having "pre-made' quotes on tags, stickers, etc.... so nice to just have that "added touch" to a layout:





Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

8 comments:

  1. That's a great photo! I love your layering and vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I LOVE that quote! That movie always made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! It's kind of funny that a Lilo and Stitch quote fits with such an elegant lo. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page! I love everything about it--the papers, the colors, the way you did the clock, EVERYTHING! And it is kind of funny that a quote from a "child's" movie (even though, who are we kidding, we adults love them just as much, right?!?) fits a layout with such an old world, heritage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, this is great! I really like the splatter paint effect you did on it. that split clock is cool too. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore you layout and the product you used. It's so pretty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right - the pre-printed tag is perfect for this layout. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete