January 20, 2012

January NEW challenge by Marie




Design Team Member Marie submitted this layout for the January NEW Challenge.  She said:

Here's my January Challenge Entry! The Challenge is something NEW!
Every anniversary, I have to outdo my last anniversary card for my husband! This year I tried a NEW Technique! I tried a Circle Flip Up Book. I found the instructions at Splitcoaststampers.com.
I used DCWV's Heritage Stack, MME's Lush, and Solid Cardstock from my stash. I used my scallop scissors and ribbon from my stash to add details.

Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us.To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

 All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Your card/album is gorgeous! I'm sure your hubby was blown away. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is very clever and so darn cute! Now let's see him top that! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super neat card! I will have to try to make one like this!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea. You did a great job - and I'm sure the card will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a neat project! I am sure it will be well received!

    ReplyDelete