January 24, 2012

January New Challenge by Ren-Yi

Design Team Member Ren-Yi submitted this project for the January NEW Challenge.  She said:

This month at Scrap our Stash we're doing something New for January. For the details hop over to this post. This year I did something completely new, I threw myself a huge birthday party. With all this Project 30 talk on my blog, I want to share something new I did - party favors. Project 30 Party Favors
Since Project 30 was very food centric, I was trying to find the perfect party favor, when I stumbled upon this Bambu Pot Scraper at Crate & Barrel. I bought one and tested it at home and have been in love with it. I use it on all my pots & pans, or pyrex dishes, and it works like magic. It doesn't scratch anything up, so it's the perfect kitchen must-have tool. Project 30 Party Favors
At $1 a piece, it's quite the thrifty party favor too. I added a fun little wrap around it. Cut each pattern paper down to, border punched with Upper Crest and stamped on "thank so much."
Project 30 Party Favors
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy... Check out the Scrap Our Stash's January Challenge. You have until the end of the month to get your inspirations in. What new things have you been up to?

 Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us. To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.

7 comments: