February 16, 2012

February Leap Challenge by Stacy H-W


Design Team Member Stacy submitted this layout for the February Leap Challenge.  She said:

Hi everyone!! 

Stacy here to share with you my February LEAP challenge project.  I actually struggled with this challenge.  I couldn't think what to do and then as I was looking through my stash for paper to use I had an epiphany!! lol  I would be very literal and do a layout featuring my daughter who is a cheerleader.  Cheerleaders leap right?!?  lol


These photos were taken on the day her school held a charity event.  They had a Fun Run and a pancake breakfast to raise money for their school.  Her squad was happy to show up and cheer.  They got everyone enthused about the event and the Run.  And not only did she cheer before but she did the Run too!!  I'm very proud of her.


I used paper and embellies from the I love cheer leading kit from The Paper Studio.  Pretty much everything on the layout was in the awesome kit.  Notice the "leaping" cheerleader!! lol


Now it's your turn to take the February LEAP Challenge. The February Challenge is anything to do with LEAP - it could be a Leap you've taken in buying or using a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or your project could have something to do with your taking a leap. Anything goes! Take a leap and take the challenge. To participate in the February LEAP Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on February 29th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of April. This challenge ends at midnight central time February 29th.

10 comments:

  1. Love your cheer-leader layout!!! We don't have that in Sweden so it's exciting to see it on other blogs!!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Love the cheerleader embellishments. Such pretty colors and product just make this layout terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Your choice of colours and patterns really keep this page moving. The cheerleader embellishments really set the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LEAPing layout! I love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun bright colors...and the paper WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layout - love the bright, vibrant papers and the photos are fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lo! Love the bright colors and 3D elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun page with a lot going on in it...yet it's not busy!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your chose of cheery colors and dimensional embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What better subject than cheerleaders for the LEAP challenge. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete