August 17, 2012

Time will Tell by Ange

One of our designers Ange is here today to show us her time will Tell. You too can play if you would like to! Go here to check out the details :)

Ange said this:
This month's challenge is Time Will Tell. This challenge is really wide open to many interpretations, but what I thought of was all the possibilities when it comes to my kids. For instance, my little 2yr old monster, what will he be like in a couple more years? My daughter that starts high school this year, where is she headed? So I just started looking through photos and these grabbed me.

I believe this was one of her very first hits in one of her very first competitive league games. It's only been 2 years but she's developed so much as a player since this day. She loves this sport and aspires to go far with it. What kid doesn't dream of going pro at some point, right?
But I did want to remind her to have fun, after all, it is just a game.

So here I used this totally fun softball line from Moxxie, punched the star border into kraft cs, cut my photo mat to resemble the stitches of the ball, made my journaling spot to resemble home plate, added some white and brown ink to where the title was going, to make it a little 'dirty' and added the cute cs stickers, a few brads and photo corners to focus the eye on the title.

Have fun creating your Time Will Tell project and let us see it!
:)Ange http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/

Blogging August 18

4 comments:

  1. I'm headed over to your blog to see the entire layout! It looks awesome! Love the star border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout! Love that background and the star border! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat layout, I love the star border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Ange! Love the story behind this layout and the colors, love it all!

    ReplyDelete