November 11, 2012

Tear It by Debbie

Debbie said this about her layout: 


Now that we are in the month of November, many of us may be scrapping those Halloween photos. I took a set of photos from a few years back that I wanted to put on a page. I loved tearing the background patterned paper. It is really quite cathartic! I made a couple of the tears into peek-a-boo windows. I pulled my color palette from the photos that I used. I hope you will join us in this fun challenge this month! We are looking forward to seeing what you create!
  
Here are the exact details about our challenge for November: Breakout the scraps of paper and start tearing! Create a layout using those torn papers in small amounts or abundance. You choose! Then, email groovydeb@yahoo.com with  your layout. You may be chosen to be our guest of the month with your participation :) Now it's  YOUR turn to play!





HappyHaunting

3 comments:

  1. Your torn paper looks as if it has been burned, which totally fits the spooky Halloween theme! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and fun! I love the way you tore your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the windows and candy corn embellies! Cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete