December 13, 2012

Circle Around by Debbie

Sweetness by Debbie!
Deb♥


When I found out this month's challenge was to use circular elements, my mind started racing. I love working with circles, and the possibilities are endless. I decided to get out my trusty circle punch and started punching away at some My Mind's Eye scraps I had in my scrap box. I pulled out my last bits of the Follow Your Heart collection and went to town. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Big circles, little circles, you name it! It's all a ton of fun!
www.dpiercey.blogspot.com


YouAreMySunshine

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea for your circle layout! It's very fresh, fun and well designed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, Debbie. The row of half circles is super way of using all those scraps and the sunshine circle makes a great embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO, I Love all the papers you've used, as well as the twine, the clip, the sun, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the circle scallop border! I love doing that too. Cute page and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! I love the layout and the circle border.

    ReplyDelete