January 11, 2013

Tag You're It by Tamara

I had so many things going through my head with this challenge and so many ways that this can be done.  In the end the pictures of our dinner at Knotts Berry Farm were chosen to create this layout.  I used tags of all kinds, I turned the picture mats into tags simply by mounting them and cutting off one corner,taking the triangle cut and placing it on the other side of the tag and cutting it so they would be even on both sides. (hope that makes sense to you).  I used a making memories circle tag for the title and also tags to journal our story.  I loved using bright red and yellow to compliment the chicken pictures.  This is one challenge that I will for sure be using again.  So much fun once I got started.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.


Tamara

3 comments:

  1. I like how you used tags as photo mats and the splatter of bubbles around the title is neat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Tamara! Great product choices and what fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full of tags; I like your idea for the composition!

    Greetings from Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete