April 14, 2013

"The Best Uncle Ever" LO by DT Brenda R.

What a great job Brenda did on this layout! The dots and stripes work perfectly! 
And how cute is that bee!! :) 
 
Here's what Brenda said: "There are so many collections that have dots and stripes and I had a hard time deciding on what collection I wanted to use for this challenge. Well, once I found a Becky Fleck sketch it was a draw between FP "The Good Life" and SS "Snap Collection!" I love both of these collections and the Snap collection has so many options to choose from in the dots and stripe papers. I added the word happy to one of the banner stickers in the collection and layered it with a wood veneer bumblebee by Recollections!"

You still have plenty of time to show us what you have in your stash of dots and stripes, 
so go check out what's in your stash and create a layout for a chance to 
win this month's awesome prize!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very fun! Your dots & stripes add such a fun element to commemorate a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!! I love the layout and the Snap Collection is one of my favorites! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, I like all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the swirly bakers twine. And your pocket, very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo cute!!! where did you get that bubble bee!!! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete