August 21, 2013

"Sassy" Layout by DT Loella

Hello there!!!  
Today's inspiration is being shared by DT Louella! 
 What a beautiful take on our August "Game On" Sketch  with Stash Challenge:


This is what Louella shared about her layout:
"This is my selfie layout.. I just want to cherish the moment for my Birthday month.. all the details were totally describe Me as a person.. Me as a scrapper.. Scrapbooking have been a huge part of my life ever since then, where the journey have given me so many wonderful experiences and memories..

I love pink as you can observe..this is the first time I used watercolor on my layout and my pan pastel..very romantic and sassy.. just so ME..  
with so much Love,
Lou"

We really hope that you have been inspired by all of the awesome design team inspiration we have shared with you this month and that it motivates you to get your scrap on and enter into one or both of our August challenges: 
You have until August 29th to complete both challenges.  For each challenge that you complete and link up on our side bar you will receive an entry into the monthly prize drawing.

Have a wonderful scrappy day!


2 comments: