September 19, 2013

"Happy Gurlz" LO by DT Patrica B.


Patricia shares with us this beautiful fun layout showcasing a variety of different chipboard she pulled from her stash:


Patricia said this about her layout, "This photo was captured on a Girls Getaway cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. Boy did we have the time of our lives! 

I dug into my many bins of items and found a few chipboard pieces that I have had forever and a day. I used the little oval shaped piece of chipboard and sprayed paint over it to give it a little shimmer. I also used some of Heidi Swapps' chipboard words, alphas, some fun twine, washi tape and a few other odds & ends I found!  This layout made me relive the fun all over again!"

Make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and take on the sketch! I am loving the title work...great job mixing with the HS chipboard and sticker letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! Looks like you had lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete