October 8, 2013

"Letters for Later" LO by DT Jenni C.

Wow... Jenni shares with us a beautiful layout with lots of colors and techniques.  Also, make sure you check out her video (see below) for a tutorial on how she made this wonderful layout!!! 
This is what Jenni said about her layout, "This may be my favorite Challenge to date...ever! I think this challenge is a great way to jump start your creativity. I chose the combination of chipboard, decorative stick pins & 5+ brads. This new paper from Glitz was my color inspiration and I matched some chipboard and stick pins as accents.  I have been planning to make an album for both my children that include a series of letters, prayers and hopes for them to have later. This is the first of those pages. I can't wait to see what everyone does with this awesome challenge!"

You can check out Jenni's video for creating this layout here:

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for more great inspiration! 

2 comments: