April 29, 2014

"Celebrate" Layout by Rochelle

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
If  you if you have not has a chance to play along with either of our April Challenges, you have until 11:59 PM (PST) tonight to link up your entries.

Today's inspiration is this amazing layout created by Rochelle:
Here is what Rochelle shared about her layout:
"I really LOVE this sketch! I had so much fun creating this layout and using up my stash! What a great challenge! 
 Here's what I used ~ 
3+ different collections - Fancy Pants Collecting Moments, Fancy Pants Memories Captured and Jillibean Staples II. 
3+ different embellishments - I used quiet a few: WRMK wash tape, Simple Stories pocket, Chic Tags journal card, KI Memories Glitter cuts, Studio Calico wood, Prima flowers and bling, Recollection arrow and staples. 
I also used CTMH cork and LYB cork stickpin"

Join us tomorrow afternoon when we will announce our 
April Top 3 and Winner

Have a Scraptabulous Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment