April 21, 2014

"My Little Prince" Layout by DT Leila

Happy Monday!
Today's reveal is this gorgeous layout created by DT Leila inspired by our
This is what Leila shared about her page:
"This time I used a photo by my son, Matheus.  He's always so happy and vibrant!  
I combined papers from 3 collections: 
(Anne Marie by Prima, Studio Chalk and Pretty Things by My Mind's Eye).
 Embellies are also from different collections:  
Title by Bicho Grillo, Hot Balloon by MME, flowers by Prima, Petaloo and etc.
 It was so fun to make this layout. I hope you like it too!"

Such awesome inspiration today!  Please leave a comment below and let us know what inspires you about Lelila's take on our April Sketch with Stash Challenge.  

Time to get into your scraproom, mix and match a few of your papers and embellies and create something wonderful to share with us!

For the sketch and details on the challenge, click HERE!

Return tomorrow for more fabulous Design team inspiration.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment: