June 11, 2014

"Everyday is an Adventure" LO by DT Kerry

Hello All! 

Kerry inspires us today with this lovely layout:
Here's what Kerry said about her layout:

"The photo was my starting point with this layout as it was virtually all blue, then I grabbed my Pebbles Basics collection and found two shades of blue in different patterns. The top was misted once with blue ink then misted again using a sunburst mask. Then the real fun began - hunting through my stash for blue embellishments. 
Here are the five items I added.
1. wooden butterflies and bicycle.
2. two project life cards.
3. washi tape.
4. photo corner stickers.
5. glitter dots."



I look forward to seeing your monochromatic pages.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun Kerry and a great way to show off such a great picture. That's an adventure I would like to take.

    ReplyDelete