June 4, 2014

"Mitchell" LO by DT Elizabeth

Happy Hump Day! 

Today Elizabeth inspires us with her layout she created for the Monochromatic Layout Challenge:


Elizabeth said: 
This challenge was so much fun! In the past when I have done a monochromatic layout I never thought to use pattern papers and this time while looking through my stash, I realized that I could use anything of that color as long as it stayed in that color and also showed the different hues of that color and viola! I created this using grays, and I am in love with it!

Here's my 5 to go along with the challenge as well:
1.Used one star. 2. Used two different gray washi tape. 3. Used three different punches. 4. Used four different sized mini pearls. 5. Used four different patterned papers..

What a fun challenge!


See you back here tomorrow with more inspiration!


2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I love that you used grey and it looks fabulous. I love your variety of embellies that you used. Tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Elizabeth! I love the patterns and choices you made.

    ReplyDelete