June 10, 2014

"Tickle Time" LO by DT Kelly

Hey Crafters! 

Today's wonderful inspiration comes DT Kelly:
This is what Kelly said about her layout:
"I am such a fan of color and usually bright colors so when I saw it was a monochromatic challenge, I thought how about orange! I had fun digging through my stash for stickers, chipboard (button & 'heart' you), vellum (small hot air balloon), twine & a doily for my 5 stash items. I also used products from Echo Park, Basic Grey & My Minds Eye. When I came across the vellum hot air balloon, I decided to create my own hot air balloon. I really loved how the layout focuses completely on the photos!"

Make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures and this is such a fun layout Kelly. You can almost feel the giggles.

    ReplyDelete