December 5, 2014

"Hello Friends" by DT Patricia

Happy Friday!



Today Patricia inspires us with this wonderful layout:

Here's the photo inspiration:
This is what Patricia said about her layout:
"This challenge was a little tricky for me, tryin to stay within the color scheme, but I accomplished!


This layout is a photo of very few of some of my great scrapbook buds at the Ontario Expo this past October. The theme was Masquerade....very fun! I have met some very awesome ladies in the scrapbooking industry and I am so proud to have most of them as great friends today! We always have a blast when we are together!

Hope you enjoy the challenge and can't wait to see your creations!

Supplies:
Teresa Collins, "Daily Stories" Notecards, Making Memories, "Fa La La Alphas"


Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment