February 28, 2015

Sketch #23 Inspiration and a Reminder!!!

Hello, Happy Saturday!!!
Just sharing a couple of layouts Rochelle and I created inspired by our

First up is Rochelle with a beautiful "girly" layout...
"Love This"
Rochelle shared this about her layout:
"This layout is about my daughter and the love she has for swimming. I used an older Ecko Park paper collection that I hadn't used. The colors were perfect… except the blue is a lot darker. I also flipped the sketch and used 3 photos instead of 2 photos."

And here is my take on this month's sketch challenge:
"Puppy Love"
"I loved working with Lisa's sketch! 
I completed my layout using Simple Stories "Hugs & Kisses" collection, which combined with the sketch was perfect for these photos of my granddaughter and her first puppy, which she absolutely adores."

Here is the sketch, created by our February Guest Sketch Artist
Lisa Hidy
and the color palette that we were required to use:

Now for a few shout outs.....

To our 
February Guest Designer
Giorgia “Jo” Rossini

and our
February Guest Sketch Artist
Lisa Hidy

Thank you so much for being our guest and the awesome inspiration you created to share with us.
We appreciate your contribution and support!!!

SOS followers. please visit their blogs, to check out more of their creative work!

Also, a big thanks to our February Sponsor, we appreciate your support and generosity!
The ScrapRoom
Click on the links below to check out The ScrapRoom:

The ScrapRoom Store
The ScrapRoom Blog
The ScrapRoom Facebook Page

Just as a reminder...
Since this was a short month, we will be posting the February winners on
Monday, March 2nd!!

Stop in tomorrow to check out our new Stash Challenge, meet our March Guest Designer and see the beautiful inspiration she has created to share with us!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful layouts! Thanks for having me as Guest Sketch Artist this month, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts! Fabulous choice of papers and photos to go with this lovely sketch! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete