March 22, 2015

"Stay Gold" LO by DT Nicole

Hello!

Here's a fabulous GOLD layout by DT member Nicole to inspire you today! 
Nicole said this about her layout:
"My title says it all! Alongside this beautiful sketch, I incorporated many gold elements to my page starting with the very pretty papers from My Mind's Eye. As you can see, I had many embellishments in my stash to match the papers including the title 'Stay Gold' from Heidi Swapp. So very fitting! The cute little girl is my niece Daphne - she's in competitive cheer and she's a true champ at it! Gold all the way! Visit me at scrap-utopia.blogspot.com for details."

Here’s March Sketch created by our March Sketch Artist Karan Gerber:

You must also use GOLD on your layout. 
You have until March 29th to upload your layout to Mr. Linky in the sidebar! 

Don't forget to click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

Happy Scrapping! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment