April 11, 2015

"True Currency" LO by DT Becky

Hey Crafters!

Today DT Becky is inspiring us with her wonderful layout:
 
Here's what Becky said about her layout:
"This photo was taken during my last visit to Arizona with one of my dearest friends. It's one of her favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies. So it's fitting on many levels and I wanted to feature it in a layout.  


I used the following: 
S: Silhouette Cameo 
T: Thread
A: Amy Tangerine papers
M: Mist
P: Polka Dots"

Don't forget to click here for more information on April's Stash Challenge! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, so colorful and pretty !! And your text on the top.....wow....really great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not heard the quote before, I do like the way you've incorporated it into your LO.
    Super memory to scrap.

    ReplyDelete