May 22, 2015

"1 of a Kind" LO by DT Nicole

Happy Friday!!!!

Today DT Nicole inspires us with her super cute layout:
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"This had to be one of my favorite sketches so far this year. I loved all the circles and decided to stitch them up instead of cutting out patterned paper. I also had fun creating my own flowers using several dies and my good ol' Cuttlebug which is still my favorite of all bigger scrapbooking tools I own. I'm pretty happy with how this page turned out and I just love these pictures of my niece Ella when she was a bit younger. What an adorable precious smile, truly one of a kind! If you want to see more of my creations, visit my blog at http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com/"

Here’s the sketch by our May Guest Design Artist Lanette:
and don’t forget to add HANDMADE FLOWERS! :) 

For more information on this challenge and the May Stash Challenge, Please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment