October 21, 2015

"Life Is Good" Layout by DT Patricia

It's a wonderful  Wednesday and time for some wonderful design team inspiration!
DT Patricia is up today sharing her beautiful interpretation of our
October Sketch Challenge: 
Patricia:

"What an awesome sketch this month! Along with the sketch we were to use some form of metal on the layout. My choice was to use paperclips, which it seems I have began to collect an ample amount of lately!

I was also able to FINALLY use this ribbon that has been in my stash for years! I love it when I get to use stuff that has been sitting, which is why I love being apart of the team! Using my stash! 

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Keep coming back for more inspiration!" 



Here's the sketch that inspired Patricia's layout...
AND you must add metal.  
Challenge rules and details can be found HERE

Link up your entries by October 29th, 11:59 PM to be entered in to our 
October prize drawing.
Our sponsor
is generously awarding our randomly drawn winner this month,  the following prize:

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow
for another awesome day of design team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment