February 16, 2016

"I Love You to The Moon" LO by DT Steffanie

Hello!

Today Designer Steffanie is sharing with you her awesome layout inspired by the 
February +3 Sketch Challenge.  
Here's her layout:
Here's what Steffanie said about her layout:

"Title: I Love You to the Moon
What February would be complete without some kind of love or valentine themed layout, right? I wouldn't want to let you down so here you go...
I really liked this sketch as is and it just so happened to work really well for my photos.
I think my list choices are pretty obvious but in case you're wondering, here's the breakdown:
List 1: doily, dark pink
List 2: Echo Park products
List 3: fawn
I took probably 20 photos of my son while he was filling out these valentines. I liked how they were all spread out on the coffee table and he had his list nearby, carefully checking off the names of his classmates and teacher as he went. He was so into it!"

And here's the challenge:
For more information, click HERE.

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment