April 5, 2016

"Paradise Found" Layout by DT Sherri

Hi and thank you for stopping by!
Today we are featuring a fabulous layout created by talented SOS Designer, Sherri
inspired by the
April Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Sherri:
"I found these great photos of some beautiful clouds, from or trip to Turks and Caicos, this past October, and thought they would be fun to use for this challenge. Since "photos" of clouds technically are not part of my "stash" ( the clouds need to be part of the scrap items from my stash to count) I selected this FUN Cloud paper from American Crafts. I LOVED using this new "YOU ARE HERE" Collection from Simple Stories. Their Sticker sheet and Bits and Pieces pack had clouds in them - so I made sure to included them. And while I was "digging" through my stash, I found a pack of My Mind's Eye Charm "Sweet" bits and pieces - with 2 of these COOL 3D Velum clouds and had to add them too!!

Link to my Blog post: 


Here's the challenge
Click HERE for complete details and rules.
Visit us tomorrow to see what our next designer created inspired 'by this month's 
book cover,

Have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment