October 25, 2016

"Hello Life" LO by DT Marie

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Today's inspiration is from our Designer Marie.
Take a look at her wonderful layout:
Here's what Marie said about her layout, 
"Usually I tend to freely interprets sketches. But for once, I tried to stay close to this one, and I didn't use any medium on my layout! I like to do it once in a while as I'm still a big fan of traditional scrapbooking. I love using patterned papers to create an harmonious layout.
From the Pick Lists, I chose Desert (Kraft and desert are pretty similar, right?)
I also picked the envelop, one as a badge (this one was too easy!), but I also created one that is tucked behind my pictures.

Finally, I went with flowers, since they are my favorite embellishments."


Here's another look at the challenge:
For more information on this challenge 
or the Oct. Stash challenge, Please visit: 

Have a great day! 



1 comment: