November 19, 2016

#Grateful LO by DT Sherri

Happy Scrappin' Saturday! 

Today Designer Sherri shares her beautiful layout:
Sherri shared this about her layout:
"What a fun Sketch +3 Challenge this month! I'm loving how this layout came out - the photos are of my 2 lovely friends, Donna (on the left,) and Janice (on the right,) and me, as we celebrated our friend Marianne's birthday, at a wonderful brunch. It was a beautiful day, and I am #grateful to have these beautiful ladies, and all of my friends in my life!


When I saw the colors on the lists, I thought of this lovely paper collection by My Mind's Eye, that I have been "holding on to" in my stash for quite a few years! So happy I got a chance to use it!

Regarding the +3 Challenge - Here are the items I used:
List 1 : Grey (circle, paper and flowers) and
Glitter - Gold Scalloped Sticker, Gold Washi Tape, Gold Stickles, Glitter on the flower patterned paper
List 2 : #Hashtag in the title, Harvest Gold in the paper and flowers
List 3 : Indigo (paper, flowers and bling)

I really hope I have inspired you to play along with us this month and can't see what you create with this awesome sketch and challenge! 



Here's the challenge:

You can find more information regarding this challenge here:
See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment