April 16, 2017

"Wonder of the Sea" LO by DT Steffanie

Hello & Happy Easter!


Today we are sharing this fun layout created by Designer Steffanie Seiler
 inspired by this month's Sketch Challenge:
Stephanie shares this about her layout:
"The grid design of this sketch really appealed to me. I had a lot of patterns going on here, especially since I used some patterned washi also. Because of this, I eliminated a couple of the additional patterned paper pieces. I swapped the position of top two blocks to keep my subject looking inward. Other than that, the sketch is intact. My stash items go like this:
F - fish (puffy stickers)
L - liquid pearls (Nuvo Drops), layering, letters
O - orange
W - washi tape, white
E - enamel dots,eyelet, Echo Park
R - red, Ranger ink (for edging) 
Now it's your turn! Have fun!"

Here's a look at the April Sketch Challenge:

For more information about challenge, click HERE. 

For challenge guidelines, please chick HERE.

See you back here tomorrow with more inspiration! 

Have a happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment